miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

A Strange Night.....

The nigth of the first earthquake of my live was very move, at the three o'clock I was very legless whit my friends, for my lucky, in my home. The music has very good and all my friends was very happy. The sky was starry and at the half past three the ligth shutdown. I don't felt anything, but after a few seconds the earth began to roar...

Don't me scared, but my friends was very scary and some went mad, I try to help us bat the movement would don't let me move. Past the Earthquake I left my friends at home and then back home. My parents was very scared but my sister care them.

This day is a very important to my, first by this day I live my first earthquake and I was so wasted that did scary me and that helped me to help all my frind and my dear family.

This is it!


The Music of The Week....

By the Sword....(Slash feat Wolfmother)

1 comentario: