martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Radiohead........

On March 27, 2009 In the Pista Atletica of Estadio Nacional, tha British band of alternative rock Radiohead played for first time in Chile, with the Pista full of people, this band played their best songs.

I enjoyed the concert, perhaps this was the best concert of my life, the mistic what was developed in the stadium was wonderful, the night are perfect, the song and the acustic of the Pista Atletica was successful, without caring about the price of the expensive ticket. In this ocassion I went with my friend Karla in the show I found with a lot of people, of the university, old friends, etc.

In the concert the people was euforic just before that Radiohead played, when Radiohead came on stage the enviroment was converted in a pacific wave of people. The music calm the beast and also to the masses.

The concert start with the song Creed, and the people put themselves in a state of total ecstasy.


Then songs like "Karma Police", "National Anathem", "Paranoid Android" and many more, revolutionizing the atmosphere surrounding the audience. The music of radiohead was capable of transporting fans to another planet, a planet more calm and relaxed. The other music of Radiohead, the music more electronic is very weird, the ritm are strange, for example the song "Piramid Song", are very sad.

I decided go to the concert of radiohead, because this is one of the bands that I wanted to see live before I die, for my good lucky I saw, now I can rest in peace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario