miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Economic Geography


This is the theme that I liked geography, are taught four semesters and two teachers, Francisco Morales and Juan Espinoza.

While economics is a broad social science, geography specifies all issues related to the environment and how to get more profits from natural resource extraction, but in a sustainable manner. At first cost me understand how it operates geography, but with time and the proper study I realized that science is capable of generating a lot of analysis with classical geography can not be done, you can even look up the movement and human capital flows in space.

Can quantitatively analyze many things, but the fun of this is that social science from qualitative data can be generated mathematically quantifiable data can be analyzed graphs with information of what they value people and express them in numbers to give a value to the values of the people.

What I like about these classes was the last class I had called Environmental Economics, explained to me in that class as many trash could be a very big business for others.

1 comentario:

  1. I believe that the economic geography of the area is a very interesting and complex geography, which is necessary for modern times.
    see ya mauro

    ResponderEliminar