miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

I see the Chilean flag in the African sky, I see the reddest red shirts.

Today is a great day, today is the day in that Chile won his first match in a world cup at least almost a half century ago.

Today I waked up very early, at half past six at morning. I did a good breakfast. I saw the match with my little sister, she too did a breakfast for her. At seven half, the match started.

In the beginning Chile was more to Honduras, the collective play work very well, the pass between the players was great, the kick goal was amazing. Although in the first time the game of the "Roja" was very nervious, be seen on the form in that gave the passes, was much desperate and the players were eager to score a goal. For my the nerves demonstrated by the players was a most worst in the match.

The best player are "the wonder boy", Alexis Sanchez, he is the best player of this moment in Chile, but perhaps in a few days more he would be a best football player in the world, especially if we win the World Cup.

The worst played of this match was.................mmmm nothing!!! akjakja.

Not, I have to be critical, the worst played in the football team of Chile, was Millar, this participation was very poor, his change Jara, was better than Millar.

And finally, Chile should be a World Cup Champion because this football team have a football of quality and have the most important, the support and confidence of an entire people.

And long live Chile!!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario