miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Travel to Pichilemu


This to has been one of the most interesting field trips I've had in my years of studying geography, it all began with the arrival and the choice of the huts where we were equipped, the cabins were well equipped, then with others We went to see site that has suffered damage to its coastal border Pichilemu, But we noticed that people had not been affected by the tsunami, I went walking along the coastline to Punta de Lobos, the waves were huge, had not many people on the beach.

The remaining days were for data collection and analysis of the situation in the state of the coast, at night we did a barbecue and party.


Sincerely in this trip I learned a lot about the state of order of the coast, it was actually more Pichilemu know that I did not know him, and unfortunately I do not like to live in Pichilemu, for I find this extremely isolated from major urban centers as Rancagua, due to difficult access to its coast.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario