miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

My best holiday




One of the best vacations I've had has been the trip to the region of Aysen, Patagonia is beautiful, its forests, lakes, clean air, glaciers, people, everything is very nice.

I went for vacation in February of 2009, visit many towns, but with which I want to stay is with Rio Tranquilo, in this town, this one of the most beautiful natural wonders of nature, marble caves, are the attraction is more precious than the General Carrera Lake.

To go to the caves is to take a boat leaving from the cove of the village, the village is small, only a couple of streets and wooden houses in the middle of town is a place that is very cute and a wooden church , makes you want to live there forever.

The caves are accompanied by the calypso-colored water, and these are reflected in the walls of the caves, is a spectacle. Go by boat to the caves is dangerous after noon as the wind flows from the glaciers that surround the lake, the return trip is quite a journey but worth it !!!!!

I do not know all Chile, but I think it's impossible for someone who engages in it, but I think the marble caves are one of the most beautiful places in Chile.

1 comentario: