miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

I love the Earth, Water, Forests and Human Evil .... I love Geography!!!!


At a 2005 lunch with a fellow worker I knew it was the geography, I described the things that geographers were doing and the things that would get to do, I knew it was the landscape, the way you described and it was made up with the actions of human beings. I loved how geography unites the forces of nature and man developed to take advantage of them.

I do not regret having come to study this race despite all the shortcomings it has, I think they are offset by the large amount of knowledge that teaches us and the opportunity to specialize in virtually anything you want. What I like Geography is the ability to make a survey and check on the ground, talk to those involved in first person and know their concerns, can also see first-hand the damage that the evil men do to mother earth and see how you can help that will not continue happening.

For me personally I would like to specialize in economic geography because I find that it is an area little addressed in the university and how to get economic benefit to the natural landscape in a sustainable way for future work that will generate me much satisfaction, both intellectual and economic.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario