martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias....many activities!


Many things I did in the Fiestas Patrias, in short, only tell us of my journey to "Maitencillo" in the "Cajón de maipo". This journey I did it with my pretty family and some familiars, we wake up early in the morning and every family went in their own cars, in form of caravan.

In this place we made a barbecue, the meat was very good, meanwhile with my cousin went to the river, their call “El Colorado", this is a pretty river bur is very rapid and dangerous. The rest of the day I stayed in the sector of camping ate meat and listened folk music, in the evening we played football against other family that was there, the match was very fought, inclusive with familiars injured, the match was at death...literally!

The day was amazing, long time ago that I don´t went with my family, I remember the days in my infancy, this days in that all my family go out to the many places together. 

This is perhaps the most important festivities in the year and the last century; because in this year Chile has a birthday, Two hundred years are not meet every year.

All the country celebrate the bicentenary of the Republic of Chile, with many parties along of the country and a lot of cuts of ribbon, always is politics in this country, the President Piraña only dedicated in this days to make speeches. In these days I turn off the TV, I was dedicated to live the real bicentenary, enjoy with the family in a typical natural place of Santiago.   


1 comentario:

  1. good fiestas patrias. what you would recomend that i do in the next fiestas partrias?

    ResponderEliminar