martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

The economy of the Second-hand...!



For my shopping life is sickening, I cannot stand stay in a mall or anything that it seem. Have too much people and make me suffocate, lamentably I don't like be in close places with much people. Therefore I don´t like go to shop. I meet that is better go to shopping in places more quiet, for example the shops in the downtown of Santiago, there are too many shops of second-hand clothes, to my too I like the second-hand clothes.

I like for the models of the clothes, are exclusive and nothing in the street that going to use the same clothes like me, I don´t go too often to buy clothes, I go principally in March when arrive the winter clothes season. Last march I bought a thermal pant, are very cheap.

I me too buy clothes in a mall, but is very strange, in the malls only buy shoes or electronic articles, seeing that they have warranty. My last three t-shirt buy then in a second-hand clothes, his design are unique and have a beautiful colors, of the cost don’t have nothing to discuss, five thousand cost me.

Sometimes I go to the Persa Bio-Bio to buy rare books and parts of computer, in this place can buy many thing, rare things and inclusive animals. The cost is handled with the seller, this is very good, both are happy. In this form the price can be very low and I can carry more things. Y like buy in this form.


 

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you Mauro, I don't like the big shoppings, this too suffocate me :P ji ji je je

    large live at the economy of the second hand!
    ji ji je :P

    regards for you*

    ResponderEliminar